Mills College Promise
Mills has created special initiatives to support young women from East Bay public high schools as they transition to college and during their journey at Mills, including:
- The Mills Promise Leadership Academy that helps students get ready for college;
- An academic success team that assists students in navigating college and pursuing their dreams;
- Individual ePortfolio websites to showcase each student’s learning;
- A personal research or creative project mentored by outstanding faculty; and
- Career services including career coaching, Mills alumnae mentoring, and visits to local companies and organizations.
Mills Promise Scholarships
As part of our commitment to our partner schools, Mills will provide a minimum financial aid scholarship of $7,000 to every Berkeley, Richmond, and West Contra Costa high school student (public and charter) admitted in fall 2019 with a minimum high school GPA of 3.2. Higher scholarship amounts may be offered to admitted students with higher GPAs.
If you have any questions regarding the Mills Promise Program or the Mills College Preview and Admission Day event, or if you would like to schedule a one-on-one visit, please contact the Office of Undergraduate Admissions at 800.87.MILLS or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Learn more at Mills Promise: Preview & Admission Day!
When: Saturday, February 9, 2019
Time: 9:00 AM – 2:00 PM
You’ll get to meet faculty, participate in the small classroom experience, and interact with current Mills students to learn about their first year of college.
Support the Promise – You can make a difference in the lives of Richmond students today