Are you wondering ‘is college right for me?’, ‘how do I know what college to go to?’, or ‘what is college really like’? These tools below will help you answer these questions!
- ScholarMatch was made for low-income high school students to explore the best colleges in the country that provide great educational opportunities, support, and financial aid.
- CaliforniaColleges.edu provides tools for middle and high school students to explore career interests, create a college planning timeline, understand college requirements, and more.
- The Ivy League Connection works with students from the WCCUSD to promote a college going culture by providing scholarships to summer programs at selective Ivy League schools
- BigFuture answers your questions on if college is right for you, what the differences between a 2 and 4-year colleges, and so much more through interactive graphics and videos.
- BestCollege.com’s guide provides college tips specifically for undocumented students. It includes information on the Dream Act, how fill out college applications, and how to talk about undocumented status.
- Up Next provides personalized support and reminders on college applications, financial aid, and more through your phone! Text “COLLEGE” to 44044 to begin receiving support or learn more by clicking below.