Internship & Job Opportunities
One of the best things you can do to prepare for college is get hands-on experience (and make money) through a job or internship! Below you will find the most up-to-date information on jobs and internships for Richmond high school and college students.
Plant to Plate Internship Program
- Plant to Plate Internship program is an after school extra-curricular project designed to develop job skills and foster career opportunities for High School Juniors and Seniors. You will develop life and job skills, as well as work experience while growing food in an urban garden and learning how to cook in a professional kitchen.
- Meets Tuesdays and Thursdays from 4:30pm-6:30pm; Starts October 2018, runs through April 2019
- If interested contact Kelli at firstname.lastname@example.org or text 510-334-3229 for more info and an application.
- Sisterhood Now Leadership Project, a young women’s leadership development organization, is currently recruiting for Sisterhood Academy, a 10-week long after-school program. Classes meet Tuesday evenings 4:30-6pm from October through December 2018 at Berkeley City College.
- Sisterhood Academy is open to all self-identified young women and focuses on sisterhood and leadership! Young women will participate in workshops that explore a variety of topics including identity, media, healthy relationships, wellness, social justice and more.
- The program is completely free of cost and participants may be eligible to receive a $100 gift card based on attendance. Applications are due Sunday, September 16 at midnight and can be submitted at: Application
- If you have any questions, please contact SNLPBayArea@gmail.com.
- Lead2Play is searching for Leadership Coaches (site coordinators) for our programs in the WCCUSD. They will be paying $20 per hour and have attached a job description below. Coaches could be youth or adults who are interested in supporting and facilitating our program.
- Background: Lead2Play is a leadership training program that encourages movement, health, fun and leadership by inviting youth to design and lead play activities.
- Contact George Select at 510-964-1513 or at email@example.com