Richmond Promise Americorps VISTA Fellows
Are you passionate about supporting the college success of students from Richmond? Are you responsible, hard-working, and organized? You could be a Richmond Promise Americorps VISTA Fellow!
The Richmond Promise is seeking two (2) awesome individuals who are passionate about the mission of the Richmond Promise and equitable access to higher education to join our team as Americorps VISTA Fellows February 2018-January 2019. The two roles are:
- College Success Coordinator
- Scholarship Operations & Data Coordinator
Learn more here. The ideal candidate for this role is someone who believes deeply in doing whatever it takes to help our students succeed, has relentless and rigorous attention to detail, enjoys efficiency and improvement of systems, and is excited about supporting a college going and graduating culture in Richmond, CA! S/he should thrive in a fast-paced and multifaceted environment, have experience and demonstrated success in balancing multiple priorities, enjoy building relationships with students and adults, and proactively solving challenges.
HOW TO APPLY
- Applications are due January 23
- Visit the VISTA homepage: https://www.
- From there, click the red Apply Now button.
- Click the My.AmeriCorps.Gov link and search “Richmond Promise.”
- Questions? Email jessie.stewart@